View Profile ShibbyMedia

5 Movie Reviews

Classic.

Loved the animation, loved the voice acting, loved it all. Good job sir.

ZILLIS responds:

INDEED! Thank YOU for the kind words and perfect score!

Classic.

Absolute classic. Good job on the visuals although I don't really like the smoothed out movements of after effects. Script and voice acting is genius. Hope you make a third although it sounds like you won't be.

Haha

I loved this one. Pretty damn original and disturbing enough to reach the hearts of the newgrounds audiance. If the graphics were a little better then this one could go pretty far.

6 Game Reviews

Original

I think the greatest thing about the game was how original it was. I've seriously never played any game involving shooting infected parasites in an eerie horror themed lab building before. The graphics looked like absolute arse but the game play managed to even things out a bit. Maybe next time come up with a theme that hasn't been used a million times before in other games.

Great.

At first i thought it wouldn't work, but it turned out to be quite an enjoyable and maybe even slightly original experience. Like most people will probably say, you should have added a few more units or upgrade options to make the game play a bit less repetitive and more complex. But even so, it turned out being great game so congrats.

Very Nice.

I really really like this one. The simplistic, ambient design and original concept really made the game something very different. It's not everyday you see games as clever or unique as this hit the portal.

Evil-Dog responds:

Nice! THat's what I like to hear! thanks!

1 Audio Review

Ah the memories...

I've still got the game, the one thing I didn't let go of when I sold my PS1. I have a sudden urge to play it again after hearing this. Nice job.

Chronamut responds:

yup legend of legaia had soem good music :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

1 Art Review

Nice.

I have a sudden craving for wizz fizz.

Motivation is the key to creation.

Robert Stone @ShibbyMedia