The Infection The Infection

Original

I think the greatest thing about the game was how original it was. I've seriously never played any game involving shooting infected parasites in an eerie horror themed lab building before. The graphics looked like absolute arse but the game play managed to even things out a bit. Maybe next time come up with a theme that hasn't been used a million times before in other games.

Semantic Wars Semantic Wars

Great.

At first i thought it wouldn't work, but it turned out to be quite an enjoyable and maybe even slightly original experience. Like most people will probably say, you should have added a few more units or upgrade options to make the game play a bit less repetitive and more complex. But even so, it turned out being great game so congrats.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Very Nice.

I really really like this one. The simplistic, ambient design and original concept really made the game something very different. It's not everyday you see games as clever or unique as this hit the portal.

Evil-Dog responds:

Nice! THat's what I like to hear! thanks!

Hyper Square Hyper Square

Good job :)

The gameplay was pretty damn original, and kinda addicting too. The only thing that really let down the game was the lack of a background, sound and nice neat graphics. Next time you should work on making the graphics a little bit cleaner, or get me to do the graphics for you :)

Other then that I really liked it. A sequal would be very nice.

Cell Defender Cell Defender

Loved it.

The gameplay was really fun, the graphics werent that bad and the idea was kinda original. Next time you should work on anti-lagging the game a little bit before releasing the game. I was playing the game on an alienware computer, and yet it still lagged alot more then it should have.

But apart from the lag issue i really liked your game. Keep making more.

Urkel responds:

Thanks for the review. About the lag it was deliberate, because the frame rate must be slow down in order to have a chance to avoid the enemy shoots in Heroe Mode.

I'm thinking about make a exe version of the game without zoom and without changing frame-rate, so you will have to deal with the maximum frame-rate... yes, I think I'm going to do it, it won't be a second game, only a CellDefender_ForPeople.exe. I will post this information on Newgrounds personal blog, so people interested stay tuned.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Loved it!

Engine was great, gameplay was awsome and the graphics weren't that bad either. It never got too repeditive and i found myself playing for like an hour.

Really addictive and original game! Good work!